Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random Stuffs

Here are just some random stuffs that have come up recently...

One of my favorite bands A Day To Remember is releasing a new album soon and it is called "What Separates Me From You". Here is there new song "All I Want":



Another one of my favorite bands Pierce The Veil has a new music video out for their new single "Caraphernelia":



I'm also getting into the band Attack Attack! and this is my favorite song from them:



I'm also liking the band Asking Alexandria, who also happens to be having a new album released this December:



And last but not least, Saban Brands and Marvista Entertainment have released a new promo for the upcoming new season Power Rangers Samurai. It shows clips from Power Rangers Samurai's Japanese counterpart "Samurai Sentai Shinkenger". These clips will also most likely be in the show:



And those were random stuffs. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment