Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten Ten Ten

Happy 10-10-10! :D

So tomorrow is the last day of break from school. I kinda wish we had at least one more week of break. I know it will feel good to go back to school to see everyone again, but I still have stuff to do that I never got a chance to do this break. I mean, I could wait one more week to see my friends. :P It's gonna feel like I never left school, like how it always feels when coming back to school from break.

I'm glad I finished all my homework today. Now I have a day where I don't have to worry about homework before we have to go back to school to learn and work some more. -____-

Umm... there's really nothing else to say... I just got bored so that's why I'm typing this post. xP

Let's see... here's a song preview of another one of A Day To Remember's new song from their upcoming new album. This song is called "2nd Sucks". I can't wait to listen to the whole song; it sounds so awesome:



And a concert preview of Morning Musume's upcoming new single has been released. The single is called "Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game" and its release date is November 17:



Umm... yah... that's it for now... xP

No comments:

Post a Comment