Monday, January 10, 2011

Two Questions

Tomorrow is the first day back to school. It's the beginning of the end of my high school education. Holy crap...

I'm not gonna lie; today kinda sucked. It got better near the end, but overall, it kinda sucked. Sometimes I don't see the point in putting up with this shit.

Here's my new video where I ask Power Rangers and/or Super Sentai fans two very important questions! If you are a fan (and maybe even a hater of one of the two), watch this video and answer the questions! You can comment your answer here on Blogger or on YouTube. Here are the questions:



Two character promos for the Power Rangers Samurai have been aired. Here they are:





Power Rangers Samurai will be premiering on Monday, February 7 @ 8:00 PM!

And here's the new EPIC Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger promo:



And if you haven't noticed, I have deleted more videos from my YouTube account in order for my account to stay alive. I once had over 400 videos; now I have 364.

No comments:

Post a Comment