Thursday, January 6, 2011

Le Sabre Limited

Holy shit! I gotta car!!! FINALLY!!! XD

So my dad saw this car online from a private party for a few weeks and was keeping his eye on it. He thought it woulda sold because it's very nicely maintained car at a good price. The owner of the car called my dad yesterday and told him that it was still available. So my, my brother, and I went up to El Cajon to check it out. My dad test drove it (I'm not aloud to test drive it cuz I'm not 18 x/) and instantly loved it. My dad actually bought this car on the spot.

He told me that when he knows that you've found the right car, you're sold. And he KNEW that he found the right car. Well... for me at least. :D

It's a 2001 Buick Le Sabre Limited and it's silver. It's very similar to my dad's car, which is a silver 2003 Buick Regal, but the Le Sabre is a step higher than the Regal. There's a black cover on the roof, which made the car look like it was a convertible, which my dad thought it was at first. But it turns out it wasn't, which is totally fine with me. It looks very nice and it also has custom paint jobs on it and brand new tires. It has so much more features on it than my dad's car. Yah... he wants my car. xP

So he said he wants to drive it to work sometimes. -___- Ehh.. I don't really care. As long as I have a car available to me 24/7! Life is going to be so much easier for me! I feel the stress lifting itself off me already! :D (Well, most of the stress. :P)

And it drives exactly like my dad's Regal, but better. XD I drove it to my grandparents' house and they like it too. :D Then we came home and parked it in the garage, and when my mom came home and opened the garage, she was like "another buick?!" XD But she likes it too. She wants to learn how to drive such as beast. XP

Oh yah and I got a debit card too, which was outta nowhere. XP

Anyway, I have a new video up on YouTube. It's of the new Power Rangers Samurai Mega Ranger & Villain Figures that I got a few days ago! :D Check out the video:



ATTENTION: ALL POWER RANGERS AND/OR SUPER SENTAI FANS AND/OR HATERS! IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT BLOG POST! Click HERE to read it. I'll talk about it another next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment